Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aloha Friends

We are back from Hawaii, I think I have finally caught up with the jet lag. Tomorrow I will get back on the track with the food and exercise plan. I was way off my plan while on the trip, but I wanted to enjoy the time there and not worry about eating the right things or getting enough exercise. Hawaii was wonderful, we really did enjoyed it. I have some pictures to share that I will put up on my other site. Stop by there and see them. How is everyone doing? I read that there is a 30 day challenge going on between Tracy and Kim. Sorry I missed getting in on that one. I have a big birthday coming up in Jan. so I may have to start a challenge for 30 days before the birthday. Something that will keep me motivated. I really would like to take off some more weight before my 60th birthday. Yep I will be turning the big 60. Do you think 10 pounds is a reasonable amount to lose in say 6 weeks? Of course I would like it to be a lot more, but at this point, I am trying to be sensible. Keep up the good work Kim and Tracy.

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

I'll join you in the challenge- I am going to get back on track with this- especially with a break coming up that should help!

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet