Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just a quick note

I have been keeping my tracker up to date but not my postings. Sorry about that. Yesterday I did some errands, mowed the grass and visited with some friends. I managed to get 5.2 miles on the pedometer. I was surprised when I checked at the end of the day.. I went to Curves Wed.Thurs.& Fri. I haven't been keeping very good track of my food intake, but since the cravings have returned.. I must have over done the carbs. I think I need to be more restrictive on the carbs. I will try to keep a food journal for the rest of the week to see what it tells me. Maybe just keeping it will help. I don't want to add any weight to the scale, I've worked too hard to get off what I have gotten off. My DH is coming home this week, I have a couple of things I want to get done before he get here. I am going to shampoo the carpet tomorrow and this stamp room is a disaster. I want to get that cleaned up and organized so I can start working on my Christmas cards. Have a wonderful Sunday and good week ahead.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey, Gail, how are ya? I'm tired. LOL Too much to do and too old to do it all. Hope you are well, just checkin in. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,
I'm back and hopefully a little more focused this time. Hope all is well.
Kim

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet