Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How I did yesterday

I did make it to Curves and I did record my eating. I am still dealing with the late evening eating. I did not get enough protein yesterday so hopefully as I up that I will not reach for those late evening snacks. I am going to increase the minutes I hope to accomplish in one month. Tami has decided to offer something different each day Yesterday was an inspirational quote on her blog site. I think I may do that also. Since I shared website info on Monday and a recipe today, I will continue that each week, Wed I will share the TOPS program I will be presenting that day, Thursday will be my weigh results and thoughts and Friday will be Exercise Tips.Sat. and Sunday will be misc. info Check out my side bar for subjects I will be sharing.

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet