Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year New Me

Now that the holidays are over it is time to get serious about losing weight. My GS wanted me to hike to the top of a very high hill to see the waterfalls, this past weekend. I had to tell him I couldn't. I am just not in any shape to tackle that much of a climb. I felt so bad telling him that. I promised him I would work on getting fit so that we could make that climb this summer. Wouldn't you know we get a real cold snap here in the mountains. I won't be walking outside until the temp gets a little higher. I missed the entire month of Dec. at Curves, So I need to get back to that too. Starting tomorrow I will post what I am eating. I need to get to the store, as the food I have in the house is not very South Beach. I will look over my food lists and see what I can do until I get to the store. I am getting over the Christmas cold we brought back from SC. Hopefully now that I am feeling better I will do better. I changed my ticker's to reflect time exercising, that way I can count both walking and Curves. My pedometer does not work and I guess I am giving up on the tracking of miles for the time being.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Heyhey Gail! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you're back. I can't find any discussing of your word Capture, tho!

Get the omron pedometer from amazon that is on my widget bar on the right hand side of my bar (scroll down til you see it). Mine is still working beautifully, I've been wearing it since July, and it even fell in the toilet once. LOL Sad but true...

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet