Monday, February 11, 2008

Curves weigh in today

Well I have avoided the scale and that tape measure at curves for two months and let's face it I have not been very regular getting there to work out. It shows, I had a three pound gain ( like the one that showed up at my TOPS meeting two weeks ago). I have since lost a pound, but who am i kidding... you get what you put into things and I haven't been putting in much effort. The results are, I am not getting any real weight off. I with couple of my friends are going to start counting points and keeping track of what we eat. (It is the only thing that really works for me!)I must be getting back on track... been doing a lot of reading and recommiting of personal goals, so lets see what Feb. does for me.

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet