Friday, February 1, 2008

Red Face Confession :(

I am red faced this week ( THREE AND A QUARTER POUND GAIN!). Not a very good example to my TOPS group I am afraid.

My birthday was this past weekend. My children suprised me with a visit (my DS from Rochester NY and my DD and family from Columbia SC). Imagine my shock when I came home from shopping and even though there were no cars at my house, when I opened the door my house was full of my family. I was in total shock and so pleased to have them all there at the same time. It was an absolute blessing. To top that my DH gave me a surprise birthday party on Sunday with my friends here in NC. It was the best birthday ever. Hard to believe that I am in to the next decade of my life. My wonderful daughter brought all the food for the weekend and my dear friend helped my DH get the party all together. I didn't have to do anything, I was totally spoiled and I loved every minute of it.
I ate everything all weekend and basically didn't even think about making better choices. When I weighed in on Wed. I knew there would be a gain , but wow 3.25 pounds in one week.

Time to regroup and get serious. I have a friend here who is going to join me in this latest new effort to get the weight down. We are going to count points together and keep each other accountable for the points and the visits to the gym or in my case Curves. I plan on starting tomorrow, today is my get ready day. As always I will keep you all posted.

Wear Red today... It is to signify that heart disease is the number one killer of women in America.

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet