Friday, September 28, 2007

Busy volunteer day

Today was my busy volunteer day at hospice and the library. I didn't walk at the park today. To be honest I was a little sore from the walking the day before. I did manage to record 2.1 miles throughout the day.
Today is my day to play. I am going with my Red Hat group on a boat tour on a local lake here. I am looking forward to it. When I get home I have to go shopping and then finish up some name tags for my TOPS group. Our Fall Rally is tomorrow. We are one of the newest groups in the in our section of the state so it is important that we are represented at the rally. We are looking forward to some fun and some learning from the other chapters in western NC.
Have a great Friday everyone. Increase your exercise a little today.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, I have been a sedentary girl today, Gail. Drove to Beaumont and back to pick up DD for weekend. Stopped on way at...dum dah dum dum: the evil and delicious Cracker Barrel, where they made me order fried catfish! Argh. I ate that and some greens, no cornbread or starches, tho. And rasberry iced tea. We had fun. And drove home, and I'm super sleepy now. I will be increasing my XrSize tomorrow for sure, LOL. Ok, maybe tonight. After my nap. My bad. Hugs xoxo

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet