Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Report

Walked 2.5 miles today just doing errands. Tomorrow I will try to get an actual walk in at the park. My breathing is better today So I think I can handle the walk in the park. TOPS Weigh In is tomorrow and I will probably have a Curves weigh in too as I haven't been all month and I was due for one at the beginning of the month. With so much time off being sick, I would really like to skip the Curves weigh in.
I want to make some changes in my eating to go along with DR OZ and Diana Schwarzbein programs. I think it is important to make small changes so as not to get overwhelmed. I usually get so gung-ho on these things that I try to do too much too soon. So starting Thursday (after weigh in on Wed.) I will cut out many of the carbs I have been eating. No bread or potatoes for a few weeks and no sugar. I want to reboot my metabolism and I think this is the way to go. At least I am going to give it a try.

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet