Monday, September 24, 2007

Good Monday Morning!

Yesterday was a quiet day at home, I got my walking in early but only a couple of miles. I am keeping track of my eating, I haven't counting the calories because I am really trying to keep track of the food groups. What I I noticed for the past week is that I eat no fruit. So my goal for this week is to eat fruit every day. If I couple that with more Veggies I should have a good week. That's the plan. Have a great start to you week everyone.
Gail

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Gail!! Happy Monday! I'm glad you decided to join in on the challenge! Awesome! It'll be fun!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey Gail you're doing great Keep it up! Would you email me your addy? I would like to send you a little RAK.
Kim

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet