Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From my Spark Page

I am so frustrated. We have a gas shortage here in NC. I can't go anywhere as my DH has to use my car... the only one with gas. I can't go to the gym, I can't go to Hospice for my volunteer time today and worst of all I can't get my hair cut! I am leaving for my big trip in 10 days. I wanted to get my hair cut today and do a little shopping. I need some new clothes for the trip. I can solve the gym problem I will take a walk and do some exercises here at home... but everything else has to wait. The lines for the few stations that have gas are more than 6 blocks long in both directions.. people are running out of gas while in line and pushing their cars to the gas station. They say we should be in better shape by monday. Monday???? what do people do in the mean time?

This frustration would normally drive me to the kitchen, but instead I am going to take a walk.

The good news is I lost 1.25 pounds this week

I have also lost several inches
Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to drink your water

Gail

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet