Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weigh in report

I weighed in last night. Only 1/2 pound loss. I was hoping for more. I had such a great loss last week. 4 1/2 pounds. I guess I shouldn't look for those bigger numbers every week. Have you ever made a graph of your weight loss progress? I have been doing that for my TOPS group. There is something to be said about seeing it in black and white over a period of time. I have not been happy with my own progress, but hopefully I am back on track with portion control and journaling. I need to get back to the gym. I missed all last week because of the little guy visiting., but I can't use that as an excuse this week. Fri is my gym day, so my goal is to get back there tomorrow. I have a big Stamp Class to get ready for on Sat, but I am going to make sure I take the time to go to the gym. Have great day everyone, and keep smiling. :)

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet