Saturday, September 6, 2008

Should you be drinking all that soda??

I just read an article about soda. I think I will not be drinking any soda anymore. I don't drink it very often but after reading this article I have decided not to drink any. You decide for yourself. : http://www.mindconnection.com/library/health/softdrinks.htm

My grandson has been visiting for the past week. No gym for me :( I will get back to that on Monday. I have really been working on portion sizes and not eating later in the evening. I do better when I keep track, so I will continue with that.

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

I really only drink one kind of soda. I'm going to come back on Monday and read this article. I need to make sure I'm getting more water than what I am! Thanks for the push and the encouragement!

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet