Monday, September 22, 2008

Personal thoughts

I have spent the last two weeks really focused on recording what I eat and getting the exercise in. Thanks to Spark People, I have finally started to lose some weight. Like many of you I wanted it to be faster, but I know for this to be permanent I need to do it slowly while establishing good habits. My doctor is helping me get the appetite under control, my commitment of writing down everything I am eating and getting the exercise I need, is helping me drop some weight. I know it is early in this journey, but I feel more confident then I have felt in some time. I look forward to the challenges that I have joined on www.sparkpeople.com . I really want to encourage you to take charge of your weight loss. Make the difficult changes, and stop back here and tell me how you are doing.
Gail

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet