Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sat AM Report on Fri.

I was too tired to write last night. I even went to bed early. We were very busy at the Libary yesterday. The busiest day since I started voluntering in Jan. I really enjoyed being that busy.
I did go to Curves Fri. AM
I drank 64 oz of water
I recorded what I ate
I did not eat after 8 PM
I recorded my steps 6,574 = 2.1 miles

I need to get to the grocery store today. My eating yesterday was an indication that I did not have the best food choices in the house to eat.
Here's what I ate:
Breakfast 7:30 AM banana, cereal, skim milk and Coffee
snack 9:30 AM Chai Latte
Lunch 12:00 PM Macaroni Salad (made with light mayo) & unsweet Tea
dinner 6:00 PM grilled hamburger, Macaroni Salad, & unsweet Tea
snack 7:30 PM one bread with Peanut Butter

I'm going to head out now and get my walk in for today. Hope you are all having a great day. Keep moving it is good for you! :) Gail

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your meal plan isn't too fatty. I think the key is to what you like but in moderation.

Keep up the great work! You're doing fabulous!

Maria

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet