Thursday, October 4, 2007

Evening report

This is what I have to report for today. One of my favorite Dr. Phil quotes is: If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten. With that in mind I am changing the way I record my food intake. I have not been counting calories. I am sure I have been fooling myself with how well I keep my eating under control. So I will be counting calories and reporting here each night.
Change #1: Today's Calories 1280 (now that I have reported it I can't eat anymore
tonight. That is a problem for me...late evening eating.)
Change #2 Food exchanges: Fats - 1, Dairy - 2, Fruit - 1, meat/protein - 6,
veggies 3, grain/starches - 2, water - 64 fl oz.
Change #3 went to Curves for 35 minutes, and accumulated 2.8 miles today.

My son and his girlfriend are coming to visit this weekend, My daughter and the boys will drive up from SC to see them. I will be in my glory having both my kids here at the same time.

Have a great evening everyone
Gail

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gail, fab blog re-do! I love it. Have fun with your family this weekend.

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet