Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weigh in today

Ok I am getting discouraged with my slow progress with losing weight. I had another weigh with no loss. I am the same as I was last week. I have upped my walking but it hasn't showed up at the scale, yet. I am not givning up, but boy it is really hard when there is no change. I will allow myself to feel bad for one night , but I will be back at it in the morning! I didn't do weight with my walk today and I didn't walk as far only 2.7 for the day. Off to update my trackers. Hope youall had a better day. Gail

2 comments:

LosingLyn said...

Gail,

Just hang in there, the weight loss will come. If you are doing lots of good things the pay-off has to be just around the corner smiling at you! Yes, I am a co-leader at First Place but go to WW sporadically when we do not have FP, I need accountability and to account to myself does not work! We are starting bible study tomorrow and I cannot wait, just finished the first 2 weeks which is always food and labels etc. Do not go buy all the FP stuff again, they are changing the program either end of the year or by July 08 at the latest. It will be updated and "modern" and food will be servings and not exchanges, based on the USDA food pyramid. I went to Houston Leadership seminar and they have nice changes planned. Do mail me if I can help you in any way, maybe just get a biblestudy to do on your own? Lynette

Aimeslee Winans said...

I'm proud of all of you doing Leslie's Challenge. I looked it over and cannot due to physical restraints. But I'm going to try and up my steps as my challenge.

Try not to get too discouraged, Gail, about the weight. The body does strange things to hold on to weight, that fight or flight thing. Concentrate on getting healthier! Day by day. Imagine losing the weight you want, but being so unhealthy you cannot enjoy it. We may have to choose at time on our journeys, and I'll take healthy any day. winkwink

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet