Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday AM

Good morning fellow journeymen and women. I have been so busy that I haven't taken time to write on this blog in almost a week. I have updated my tracker and I have taken time to visit some of you to see how you are doing. Tami is getting back on the South Beach diet. You know that worked for me too, but it was hard to do with my DH as he likes meat and potatoes every night. The good thing is he is going to be away for a few weeks. He is in Raliegh competing at the senoir softball atate torunament, and then he will head to NY for some bow hunting with his buddies. I could try the SB diet again while he is gone. Tami thanks for the inspiration.

Have you ever gone for a bra fitting? We had one at Curves yesterday. I thought I had the right size but I was wrong. I ordered a new one because once I put it on I looked like I had lost ten pounds. No kidding, it was amazing. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone. I have a stamping class this afternoon that i need to get ready for.

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet