Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weigh-in report

Had a great weigh-in today. I lost 3 3/4 lbs. This is the best loss I have had an some time. The SB diet is working for me. I did go to curves today also. Never did get out to walk at the park though, too rainy. Tomorrow I have to work at the Hospice office and the library so I will be pretty busy. DH said he will probably be in NY for another 2 weeks of hunting. I should be able to get a great start on the SB diet while he is gone, and then switch to phase 2 and work that even after he gets home. I Have 3.5 miles accumulated so far today. I think I will just add that to my tracker as I will probably be pretty quiet the rest of the night. I have a lot of stamping I need to work on and I don't get many steps in when I am doing that. Hope you had a good day. Lots of rain here, but we have needed it so badly.

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet