Monday, October 22, 2007

Trying to catch up

I've had a busy weekend. I had a big workshop to prepare for and then yesterday I was so tired that I dozed off in the chair twice. I am switching to decaf coffee, and that may have been why yesterday I was so sleepy all day. here are the days I missed.
Day 2: Not doing too well with the eating, although I have cut back on the carbs. I didn't get out to walk today so only have my usual count to add to my tracker: 2.5 miles.
Day 3: much better on the eating today. Still ate a few carbs not on my list, but generally followed the plan. Again no walk and only 1.7 miles. Hard to get any miles in when you are falling asleep in the chair. LOL Oh and I broke the clip on my pedometer today too. I will have to get another one, but I will try to see if I can get any sort of a count without attaching it to my shoe. If I had one of those one's that will count even if it is in you pocket I would be OK.
Time for reevaluating my exercise schedule. MWF at Curves will still be good and walking Tuesday and Thursday is still good, it is the weekend that I need to change I will plan for either Sat or Sunday and try to make it a longer walk at the park.
My SB diet plan is still good I just need to make some preparations so that I have something to grab when I get hungry. I haven't wanted to cook a meal since my DH has bee away, but for this to work I do need to plan cooking dinner for myself. So my goal this week is to cook dinner for my self and to make up some things that will be easy to grab when I am hungry. I will report on today's results tonight. Have a great day everyone and get out for that walk. :)

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

I sure hope it gets better for you. I know it's tough. I'm not wanting to get back into it.

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet