Friday, October 19, 2007

Project Gail Day 1

Took my dog for a walk On Th. morning, but had to cut it short because it started to rain. I did manage to add a little more walking trough out the rest of the day. (Note to self: bring an umbrella in the car!). I made up a grocery list which I will use today when I shop. I did not follow the diet, but once I have the good food in the house, and the bad food out, I will be on my way. I did a lot of reading on SB diet. and am looking forward to the change in me as I follow it.
I picked up the SB cookbook at the library yesterday. I also read an online diary of someone who has followed this diet. It gave me encouragement.if you want to read it yourself I will add the link here :

http://walking.about.com/cs/howtoloseweight/a/southbeach.htm
Day 1: did not follow the diet
walked 3.6 miles

2 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

I would love to see the link.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I love it, Project Gail. You are killing me! LOL

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet