Monday, August 6, 2007

One month report from Curves

Today was my one month weigh-in at Curves. I know I retained fluid from this past weekend's eating. I couldn't even move my rings on my hand. So my one pound loss on their scale was a little disappointing. I won't update my wieght loss tracker until my weigh in at TOPS on Wed. That is the scale I am going by. I did lose 5 inches in this past month. I only averaged 2 visits per week. I am going to up that to 3 times each week. I feel good about that and the distance I walked today as well. I got in 2.5 miles on my pedometer which was about 9,384 steps. My miles still don't match the measured distance at the park, but I am using what my pedometer says, it is pretty close I think. It is something to go by at least. I will update my tracker and then check out how Kim did today. I think it is a good start for me. I haven't been walking everyday, but my goal is to try for at least 2 miles a day. If I get more great. Hope you have all had a great day and that you have gotten some exercise. Keep up the good work. We are all in this together. :)
Gail

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet