Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weigh In Report

Well the scales are moving oh so slowly. I have to tell you though this is good for me, my weight loss has been up and down so much a Pound here and pound and a half there. I have had 5 weeks in a row without a gain, which is good. I only lost 1/4 pound last week, but I am at least losing. I only got 3.4 miles in all together on Tues and Wed. I took my grandson for a walk this morning and got in 1.5 miles already so hopefully I will clock in more miles today. The little guy has a cold and is been very demanding of my time so I am not going to be able to share much information until next week. I will try to check on all of you, for give me if I don't leave you a message. Just know that I am trying to catch up with Kim, She is way ahead of me now. Have a great day and stay cool. Drink lots of water. Hugs, Gail

2 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

Hey- they say the slower it comes off then the easier it is to keep off!

Maria said...

Congratulations. . .looks like you've making progress on your walking goal!! Like Tami said, you're probably losing fat and not water. That's more important than a quick loss of weight!

Maria

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet