Monday, August 27, 2007

weekend report

I am feeling quite a bit better today. I will take it easy one more day. I have a bunch of things I need to get done at home here today, so I will just do a few things at a time. I only got 2.7 miles in over the entire weekend. Most of that on Sat with all the places I needed to go. I have a really hard time not eating when I am home with nothing to do. Like I said before Mom's voice is echoing in my ear "Eat! you'll feel better." Of course she is not putting the food in my mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. Here is the link to the Hungry Girl site
http://www.hungry-girl.com/index.php

Tami Grandi said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better. Keep plugging away!

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet