Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome to a new walker on our challenge

We have a new walker with us, Welcome Lynette. We are glad to have you join us.
Here is my Post for yesterday's progress. I was able to add 2.3 miles to my tracker for yesterday. I was not able to get to Curves, I have my little grandson with me and his napping did not allow me to go. MY DH has hurt his back so I didn't want him to have to worry about the baby while I was gone. I think today I will just make the time and have him look after him so I can get my workout in.
I have not been keeping a food chart and that is not good. I need to get back to that. My water intake is good and my walking has been pretty good. I will work on the recording my food today. Have a good day everyone. hugs,
Gail

No comments:

Spreading the Spark!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet